LIVE FitSteps Instructor Training Day - Watford - Sunday 4th February 2024
- Unit Price
Sunday 4th February 2024 with Ian Parker
Come One Dance Academy, Unit 13, Shakespeare Industrial Estate, Shakespeare Street, Watford, WD24 5RR
Presenter: Ian Parker
Training Times: Saturday 8.30am – 5pm
What to Expect
An 8 hour Training day, being taught by the best in the business
All course materials delivered instantly upon booking your training meaning you can get started straight away and will be fully prepared on the day.
Expert training on the delivery of 8 core dances from both the FitSteps and FitSteps FAB programmes including advice on mobility and the importance a mobility warm up
A group assessment at the end of the day including a grading that will show on your FitSteps online profile upon qualification.
Each course is accredited by EMD UK, the governing body for Group Exercise
Home study to be completed prior to Training Day, full access given upon booking.
THE BENEFITS OF BECOMING A FITSTEPS INSTRUCTOR
- Join the hundreds of instructors making a difference in their communities and also making a profit from doing something that they love
- Receive a new routine each month, with choreography notes and music choices with access from any device at any time
- Tailor your own online profile, linking to social media and your website and reach the 1000+ people searching for classes each month
- NEW – Online Class Timetable linked to your profile allowing you to promote all that you offer as a community Instructor
- All of the branding and marketing assets plus the Full Class Formula that will help you to boost your class numbers and build your brand
Did you know you can save £75 off your instructor training with us? It’s true! As an endorsed member of EMD UK, the national governing body for group exercise, you could get money off your training . Find out more, check eligibility and apply HERE