FitSteps Virtual Training Day - 21st January 2024
- Unit Price
Sunday 21st January 2024 with Ian Parker
Train from your own home via your laptop, p.c or tablet.
Presenter: Ian Parker
Training Times: Sunday 8.45am – 5pm
(Saturday 20th January: virtual meet & greet & set up check 6pm – 6.30pm)
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A FitSteps training day delivered virtually – get trained in FitSteps Original from the comfort of your own home!
- All course materials delivered instantly upon booking your training meaning you can get started straight away and will be fully prepared on the day.
- Expert training on the delivery of 4 core dances from the FitSteps Original program including advice on mobility and the importance a mobility warm up.
- Assessment will be carried out individually, one on one with your trainer, at the end of the training day.
- The course is accredited by EMD UK, the governing body for Group Exercise
- Home study to be completed prior to Training Day, full access given upon booking.
THE BENEFITS OF BECOMING A FITSTEPS INSTRUCTOR
- Join the hundreds of instructors making a difference in their communities and also making a profit from doing something that they love
- Receive a new routine each month, with choreography notes and music choices with access from any device at any time
- Tailor your own online profile, linking to social media and your website and reach the 1000+ people searching for classes each month
- Online Class Timetable linked to your profile allowing you to promote all that you offer as a community Instructor
- All of the branding and marketing assets that will help you to boost your class numbers and build your brand